The Bcube series of wet cleaning and etching equipment provides excellent process results for manufacturing MEMS, LEDs, and power semiconductors. Applicable processes include pre-cleaning, PR strip, RCA clean, pre-epi clean de-glue cleaning, pre- / post- diffusion cleaning, and various etching process steps.
Systems are available for a variety of substrate materials including Si, SiC, Germanium, Aluminum oxide and III-IV compound semiconductors.
- Automated and manual wet station models available
- Processes substrates of various materials and sizes
- Integrates advanced drying technologies such as Marangoni, IPA and spin dryers
- Flexible process recipes
- Automatic management of job history and data logs
- Automatic scheduling of cleaning processes with multi-tasking for enhanced throughput
- Advanced ultrasonic and megasonic modules for optimized cleaning
- Flexible chemical delivery
- PR strip
- RCA clean
- Pre-epi clean
- De-glue cleaning
- Pre- / Post- diffusion cleaning
- Various etching process steps